Pontoon Boats · Jet Skis · Kayaks · Seadoo Trixx
Meetings & Conventions in Ocean City, MD
Small Town Meets Big Experience in Ocean City, MD
Meeting and convention planners:
If you are looking for the best place to host your meeting or convention, think Ocean City, Maryland. We are the beach destination you’ve been dreaming of.
- Waterfront Roland E. Powell Convention Center
- 214,000 square feet of meeting space
- 30K more coming 2022
- 16,000 sq ft. Performing Arts Center
- Unique meeting space throughout town
9 Reasons Why You Should Choose Ocean City as your Next Location for Your Meeting or Convention
- We are easy to get to: only a few hours from New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Norfolk and Washington, DC with a traveler friendly airport only 30 minutes away that is served by American Airlines.
- And we are easy to navigate once you are here with great public transportation and a tram on the world famous Ocean City Boardwalk.
- We are home to the Roland E Powell Convention Center with
- 214,000 square feet of meeting space and 30,000 square feet more are almost complete,
- Meeting rooms, a waterfront ballroom, exclusive on-site catering, all overlooking Assawoman Bay and the Ocean City sunsets, and a
- 16,000 square foot performing arts center with 1200 seats.
- You can relax and rejuvenate with a sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean and the sunset over Assawoman Bay.
- You can choose from over 10,000 hotel rooms in town or stay in one of the 1900 rooms that are within walking distance to the convention center.
- We have 17 outstanding golf courses and endless activities for your group, from deep sea fishing to flounder fishing, boardwalk games, and the casino nearby.
- We have a thriving Arts Community and year-round entertainment and events.
- You can dive into local with breweries, distilleries, wineries, and farm-to-table restaurants.
- We have over 200 restaurants to choose from.
Explore Ocean City, Maryland. Your beach meeting awaits!